- This event has passed.
The Jam Factory – Unknown Asia Awards Exhibition
August 3, 2017 @ 7:00 pm10:00 pm UTC+7
UNKNOWN ASIA Awards Exhibition
From Bangkok to Osaka, from Osaka to Bangkok
Exhibitors are award winers and selected artists.
– Aiwei Foo (Singapore, 2016 The Jam Factory Prize)
– Ardneks (Indonesia, 2016 Grand Prize)
– Nut Dao (Thailand, Representative artist)
– Tuna Dunn (Thailand, Representative artist)
– Yeji Yun (Korea, 2015 The Jam Factory Prize)
3 August – 3 September 2017
Opening party on Thursday 3 August, 7 PM onwards
– 7 PM : Greeting by Khun Duangrit Bunnag
– 7.05 PM : Hiroaki Shono (UNKNOWN ASIA) Interview with Ardeneks + Nut Dao + Tuna Dun
– 7.20 PM : Talk about Thai artists who will participate in Unknown Asia Art Exchange2017. And announcement of support artists from Peach
– 7.35 PM : Live concert by My post Life and Kota “Amatuti” Taki
Live painting by Nuttapong Daovichitr + Tuna Dun
THE JAM FACTORY – GALLERY
41/1-5 Charoen Nakorn Rd (near Klongsan Market), Klongsan, Bangkok 10600
For more detail please contact: 02 861 0950
Open daily from 11.00 – 20.00 hrs.