Want to progress your artistic career? Submitting your artwork portfolio to Onarto is a great chance to get your work “out there” and in the online world for all to see.
Onarto is visited by thousands of unique visitors from across the globe every week. Not only that, but we publish weekly posts about fresh, emerging artists to a growing audience of international art enthusiasts.
Our website is purely aimed at attracting attention to the best and newest art the world has to offer.
How much works and information should I include in the portfolio?
Send in a broad selection of works.
Don’t be too strict on your selection as we may end up exhibiting different artworks than what you would have chosen.
If possible include:
- your CV and artist’s statement.
- Between 10 and 20 images of works is a good idea.
- If you can, nclude the title, medium, date, and dimension of each artwork.
- Include information in regards to the current / proposed selling price of your work
- Digital files are preferred for art submissions, and must be submitted as jpg, png or gifs, not bigger than 5 Mo each
- Inform us of any ongoing work commitments or affiliations you might have with other galleries.
How do I submit my portfolio?
Complete the form just bellow.
How will I know if my work will be selected for publishing?
We are very open to all types of artistic styles and love to promote emerging artists from across the globe that are dedicated to their craft.
Simply send in your art work and if we can see that the photos are in correct format and the required information is complete, we will publish them.