Artist opportunity: Want to progress your artistic career? Submitting your artwork portfolio to Onarto is a great chance to get your work “out there” !
Onarto is visited by thousands of unique visitors from across the globe every week. Not only that, but we publish weekly posts about fresh, emerging artists to a growing audience of international art enthusiasts.
Our website is purely aimed at attracting attention to the best and newest art the world has to offer.
How many works and information should I include in the portfolio?
Send in a broad selection of works.
Don’t be too strict on your selection as we may end up exhibiting different artworks than what you would have chosen.
If possible include:
- your CV and artist’s statement.
- Between 10 and 20 images of works is a good idea.
- If you can, include the title, medium, date, and dimension of each artwork.
- Include information in regards to the current/proposed selling price of your work
- Digital files are preferred for art submissions and must be submitted as jpg, png or gifs, not bigger than 5 Mo each
- Inform us of any ongoing work commitments or affiliations you might have with other galleries.
How do I submit my portfolio?
Complete the form just bellow.
How will I know if my work will be selected for publishing?
We are very open to all types of artistic styles and love to promote emerging artists from across the globe that is dedicated to their craft.
Simply send in your artwork and if we can see that the photos are in the correct format and the required information is complete, we will publish them.
Ready to submit your art ?
Please complete the form bellow. Your will be able to submit your biography, list of exhibitions, photos and videos.
onarto.com is the leader and first art store dedicated to Thailand contemporary art, promoting more than 200 thai artists around the world. Answering to art collectors and artists, onarto now expand his activiy to promote Asian art and open its boundaries to creative designer, become a tool to connect creatives mind and art doers with art collectors and unique beauty lovers.